About the Book
This completely updated, comprehensive and user-friendly edition of The Orient BlackSwan School Atlas (Odia) brings the world closer through its maps and graphical representation of facts. The authoritative physical and political map as well as the maps covering climatic variations, soil types, natural vegetation and human activities such as agriculture, industry, communication and tourism will help students understand the relationship between physical features and human activities.
The Orient BlackSwan School Atlas (Odia)
- detailed, up-to-date maps of Odisha showing all thirty districts
- special maps of Odisha showing rainfall, temperature, geology, soil, land use, minerals, irrigation, power, industry population density and tourism
- maps of India showing the newly formed states of Chattishgarh, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand
- maps of India indicating population, density of population, literacy and sex ratio
- special maps of India showing geology, physiographic division crops, mineral and industries
- bar graphs and pie charts which provide important statistical data for various states and union territories
- historical map of India showing dynamic picture of social change in India
- world map depicting the political boundaries of newly independent countries
- special maps of the world showing geology, soils, density of population climate and natural vegetation
- maps of the polar region indicating exploration and expedition routes as well as various research stations in the Antarctic
- maps of the world indicating the routes of well-known explorers and adventures
- an exhaustive index of over 7000 entries, including the most recent changes in India and world as per Odia alphabetical order
satisfies the syllabus requirements of the Odisha Board of Secondary Education, and is therefore an essential companion for every Odia medium student.